How to create single cycle maintenance plan in SAP
In this activity you learn how to create single cycle maintenance plan based on time based notification and time based order.
You can create single cycle maintenance plan in SAP by using the following navigation method.
|SAP Menu Path||Logistics > Plant Maintenance > Preventative Maintenance > Maintenance planning > Maintenance plans > Create > Single cycle plan.|
Perform the following configuration steps to the maintain the single cycle plan in SAP PM.
Step 1 : Execute t-code “IP41” in SAP command field as shown below image.
Step 2 : On create maintenance plan initial screen, update the following details.
- Maintenance plan : Leave this field as blank, as the SAP will generate a number for maintenance plan.
- Maint. Plan cat. : Choose the appropriate maintenance plan category as per requirements from the drop down list.
After entering the details, press enter to continue.
Step 3 : On create maintenance plan : single cycle plan screen, update the following details.
- Maintenance plan :Update the description of maintenance plan i.e. Oil filter change for every 50 days.
- Cycle/ Unit : Choose the unit for maintenance plan i.e. d(days).
- Cycle text : Update the description of cycle unit i.e. Operating days.
- Functional location : Update the functional location key that is required for work.
- Equipment : Update the equipment key that is required for work.
- Planning Plant : Update the planning plant for maintenance plan i.e. TKBL.
- Order type : Update the order type in the given field.
- Main Work Center : Update the work center key that is responsible for maintaining the functional location or equipment.
- Priority : Update the priority of work.
- Maintain planner group : Enter the respective planner group key on the relevant of functional location.
- Task List : Now assign the task list by choose select task list icon.
Step 4 : Choose the option maintenance plan scheduling parameters options and update the all the required details for date determination, call control parameters and Scheduling indicator.
Click on save icon to save the configured maintenance plan. Now the start date screen will appear, choose no radio button (the start date will be specified during scheduling) and press enter to continue.
Successfully we have created single cycle maintenance plan in SAP PM.