In our previous Microsoft Dynamics 365 tutorial we have learned about What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 and it features. In this Microsoft Dynamics CRM tutorial, we are going to learn about different Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Modules
Microsoft Dynamics CRM now it is called as “Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales” is a platform for Customer Relationship Management. The CRM system allows a company to manage interactions with current and future potential customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has three modules, they are
- Sales Module.
- Service module.
- Marketing Module.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Module
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales module provides the tools for sales team to manage Leads and Opportunities. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales module is comprised of a set of entities, processes, dashboards, and reports, along with the ability to see the products and services offered as well as the associated sales literature
- Within the Sales module, the Sales team has the ability to manage their own customers, contacts, current orders, services, existing issues, and resolutions.
- With all this information at your fingertips, a sales person can walk into any new opportunity fully prepared, avoiding any unexpected surprises.
- Sales team have full knowledge of the customer and its current needs, level of satisfaction, and potential contention subjects.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service Module.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service module includes a set of powerful features used to manage and track customer complaints and service activities. It also used to track customer interactions within your organization.
- Using Service module, service management and service scheduling can be viewed.
- The management aspect deals primarily with managing service tickets. They are called Cases within the context of Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Module
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Marketing Module completes the set of module is targeted for marketing professionals. This marketing module provides set of tools for retaining existing customers, attracting new customers and expanding the business.