Note : To write a guest post, please refer TutorialKart Blog.
Now you can make money with your writing skills. Write articles/tutorials for TutorialKart and get paid. You get paid based on individual articles or whole tutorial (A single tutorial contains multiple articles).
Topics open for Submission
|SAP APO||SAP ABAP||SAP BASIS||SAP BODS|
|SAP BPC||SAP BW||SAP GRC||SAP Fiori|
|SAP HANA||SAP Lumira||SAP Testing||SAP CRM|
|SAP Scripts||SAP Soloman||SAP Web Dynpro||SAP EWM|
|Testing (Web & Mobile)|
|Mobile Testing Tools||Web Testing Tools||QTP|
|Scala||Swift Programming||C# Programming|
|Apache Libraries / Big Data|
Modes of payment
- Bank to Bank transfer
How to get started with writing for TutorialKart
- Let us know about your writing skills by sending us a sample article containing around 500 to 750 words about one of the topics that is open for writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not use your write up unless we have a mutual agreement and transaction.
- We shall evaluate your article and send a response through email if you are selected for writing articles for us.
- A discussion shall happen about the number of articles, or specific articles that you expertise in and the amount for the same.
- Once agreed upon, you shall deliver the draft version of articles / tutorials with in specified time. Any modifications pointed out in the draft, should be made and the final version must be submitted.
- The submitted article or tutorial is subject to evaluation.
- If approved, the payment shall happen immediately.
- If not approved, no payment shall happen and we do not use your content.
- There is no limit on the number of tutorials an individual can submit for us.
About content you write
- The content should not be copied or modified from any other source. If we find any duplicate content, the article / tutorial shall be discarded.
- Atleast two illustrations or Images should be included for each article. (An exception could be made, if there is no scope)
- Detailed examples should be included whenever required.
- Grammar mistakes should be taken care of.
Once the transaction is made for an article or tutorial, www.tutorialkart.com holds all rights to use the content in any manner. The author holds no rights for the content and should not use for other online or offline publishing. Any violation of the content usage rights, shall be taken care of.
We strictly follow copyright laws and hence, we do not accept any content which has been copied from any other websites, books, or other copyright-protected resources.