Following tutorials help to get started with PostgreSQL like installation, how to use GUI application pgAdmin, how to use PostgreSQL Shell psql, etc.
- Tutorial – Install PostgreSQL
- Tutorial – psql
PostgreSQL Database is a collection of Schemas, Tables, Procedures, Functions, Sequences and much more. In the following list of tutorials, we will learn how to work with Databases in PostgreSQL.
- Tutorial – Create Database
- Tutorial – Select Database
- Tutorial – List Databases
- Tutorial – Delete or Drop Database
Table is a collection of records. Each record is considered as a row. A table contains a set of columns, for which each row would have values. In the following PostgreSQL Tutorials, we will learn how to create a table, alter its properties, delete or drop the table, etc., and also operations like inserting rows, selecting rows, updating rows, deleting rows, etc.
- Tutorial – CREATE TABLE
- Tutorial – INSERT INTO Table
- Tutorial – SELECT FROM Table
- Tutorial – UPDATE Table
- Tutorial – DELETE Rows of Table
- Tutorial – How to Add a Column to Table?
- Tutorial – How to Delete a Column of Table?
- Tutorial – How to make a column as PRIMARY KEY?