This agreement binds you (“you”) to the terns and conditions set forth herein in connection with your use or www.tutorialkart.com(“we”,”our”, “us”, or “company”) software, services or other offerings on our site (collectively, our “products”). By using any of the company products, you agree to accept the terns and conditions of this agreement. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use all or any portion of the company products.
As a user of the website, you must agree to have read the terms of using the website.
The company holds the right to modify or upgrade its products at any time. If you are at any time dissatisfied with our products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the products.
The company reserves the absolute right to revise these terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised terms on the site. Any revisions to the terms are effective upon posting. The terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these terms. Your continued use of the company products after any revision to these terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised terms. Not withstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these terms will apply to any dispute between you and the company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the comments/discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You hereby agree that the company is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products.
As a user of this website, you agree that:
- You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of self-learning.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site, contacting an instructor, or registering for a course.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website unless it is only for the purpose of self-learning or internal training.
- You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- We do not guarantee correctness, viability, validity and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements. We do not guarantee merchantability or fitness of the advertised information for any particular purpose.
- We declare, the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents, nor partners. We do not provide guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
We are not liable to any user for:
- Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
Copyright and Trademarks
We use various third party logos or trademarks in our products like Tutorials Library. These logos and trademarks have been taken from various technology inventors GNU, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Google, Apache etc. We strongly state that such logos and trademarks have no relation with Tutorials Kart and they are property of their respective owners and they hold their copyrights.
Claims of Infringement
If you find your work has been duplicated in any tutorials, shared tutorials, white papers or any other part of the website and you believe it constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights are violated, please bring it to our notice us to claim for copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Kindly fill a notifying form at Contact Us Form. You can claim for the infringement by producing valid and correct proofs of your work.
You understand that while using the resources of this website, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that we are not to be held responsible for the accuracy, quality, legality, or usefulness of such content.
We strive continuously to provide as precisely and as timely contents as possible, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, validity, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, non-omission, merchantability or fitness of the contents of this website for any particular purpose.
You further acknowledge that while using our services, you may be exposed to products, content or materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to indemnify us against any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against the company with respect thereto.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, company and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and suppliers hereby disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No information, oral or written, obtained by you from company, an employee or representative of company or through the services will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
We do not warrant that our services or any part thereof including any content or products offered through our services will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the company products, any associated sites or applications, and any third party sites at your own discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system used in connection with the company products or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
We are not responsible, if the information contained in a material is altered, removed or deleted, after its complete or partial downloading by the user. Any material downloaded or referred shall be at the risk of the user.
Modification of Services
We may modify the features, pricing, and other aspects of our products and services at our discretion and these terms will continue to apply for the modified products and services. You further understand that we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products and services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification including suspension or discontinuance of all or any portion of our products or services.
Termination of Agreement
We may at our discretion terminate your use of our products and services immediately without notice for any breach of these terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the site from time to time. We may discontinue offering a product or service at any time which will terminate your right to access our resources.
- Entire Agreement : These terms and any policies applicable to you posted on the site constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These terms shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, and successors.
- Severability : If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these terms.
- Waiver : A provision of these terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Notice : Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
- No Agency : Nothing in these terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither the company nor any other party to this agreement shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.