SAP PS Tutorial
SAP PS (Project System) module training tutorial for beginners and professionals. SAP PS tutorials covers all important topics of PS integration, project management, project tools, project planning, interview questions and various implementation configuration steps with scenarios.
SAP PS is one of the important module of ERP SAP system that helps an organization to record, monitor and track all aspects of project. SAP Project systems is a project management tool that assist you planning and managing projects throughout all project system and other SAP application components such as procurement, logistics execution, SAP financial, SAP HR, etc.
The main purpose of project systems module is to manage projects at all stages from planning to completion. SAP PS module can be integration with other modules of SAP like SAP HR (Human Resources), SAP IM (Investment Management), SAP PM (Plant Maintenance), SAP FICO (Financial Accounting), SAP PP (Production Planning), SAP MM (Material Management) and with various SAP modules.
SAP Project Systems Components
PS module consists the following components
- Project Structure – Definition, WBS Element, Network, Activities, Milestones
- Cost – Plan, monitor and control project cost.
- Materials – MRP, Bills Of Material.
You can learn detailed information of project systems components with configuration steps in this SAP training tutorials.
What you learn in this SAP PS Tutorial
- Basic concepts of SAP project system module.
- How to implement SAP R/3 PS module step by step with screen shots.
- Real time scenarios based on projects.
- Real time issues and errors with solutions.
- Top PS interview questions that asked in various companies.
- SAP certification guide
- How to integrate PS module with other SAP modules.
- Case studies on SAP project system module.
This SAP PS training tutorials are designed in an easy method with screen shots and videos, so the beginners and professional learners can easily learn PS module for free of cost.
SAP PS Training Syllabus
SAP PS – Basics
SAP PS – Structures