How to check exchange ratios for currency translation in SAP
In this tutorial, you will learn how to enter and check exchange ratios for currency translation in SAP financial supply chain management using transaction code and IMG path.
- Transaction code: SPRO
- SAP IMG Path: Financial Supply Chain Management > Treasury and Risk Management > Basic Functions > Market Data Management > Master Data > Currencies > Check exchange ratios for currency translation.
Configuration steps to Exchange Ratios for Currency Translation in SAP FSCM
Step 1: Enter transaction code “SPRO”.
Step 2: In next screen, click on the option “SAP Reference IMG”
Step 3: On display IMG screen, follow the IMG navigation menu path Financial Supply Chain Management – Treasury and Risk Management – Basic Functions – Market Data Management – Master Data > Currencies and click on IMG activity “Check exchange ratios for currency translation”
Step 3: A warning message will be displayed as shown below, Click on Y option to continue.
Step 4: On change view currencies translation ratios overview screen, click on new entries option to define new exchange rate translation between two currencies.
Step 5: On new entries translation ration screen, enter the following details.
- ExRt: Enter the currency rate type key
- From: Enter the currency from
- To: Enter the to current for translation
- Valid from: Enter the validity from date
- Ratio Enter the ratio From and To
After entering all the required detail, choose save icon and save the configured details of translation ratio in SAP.