Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM now called as Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement. It is a platform for Customer Relationship Management that enables to deliver seamless experience. The CRM system allows a company to manage interactions with current and future potential customers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM has three modules, they are
- Sales Module.
- Marketing Module.
- Customer service module.
- Field service.
- Project service Automation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales provides the tools for sales team to manage Leads and Opportunities. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales module is comprised of a set of entities, processes, dashboards, and reports, along with the ability to see the products and services offered as well as the associated sales literature.
- Within the Sales module, the Sales team has the ability to manage their own customers, contacts, current orders, services, existing issues, and resolutions.
- With all this information at your fingertips, a sales person can walk into any new opportunity fully prepared, avoiding any unexpected surprises.
- Sales team have full knowledge of the customer and its current needs, level of satisfaction, and potential contention subjects.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service includes a set of powerful features used to manage and track customer complaints and service activities. It also used to track customer interactions within your organisation.
- Using Service module, service management and service scheduling can be viewed.
- The management aspect deals primarily with managing service tickets. They are called Cases within the context of Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for marketing completes the set of module is targeted for marketing professionals. This marketing module provides set of tools for retaining existing customers, attracting new customers and expanding the business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Dynamics 365 for field service is a new application developed by Microsoft to reduce service cost, maximize efficiency and to improve customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for project service automation helps in deepening customer engagement and build customer confidence through a responsive engagement model.