Salesforce Tutorial – Learn Salesforce | Free Salesforce Training | Dumps
Are you searching for Salesforce tutorial? Want to get Salesforce Training for free? Learn Salesforce from the basics to the advanced topics. In Salesforce we have two module Salesforce admin and Salesforce developer. Salesforce tutorial for Salesforce administrators and Salesforce Developer are explained in step by step with screenshots. In our upcoming classes, we are planning to introduce Salesforce video tutorials and Salesforce free online training.
Salesforce tutorials for Beginners : Learn Salesforce Step by Step and our main motive is to deliver high quality free Salesforce tutorials to students with training materials and Interview questions. In our upcoming updates, Salesforce user’s can download Salesforce tutorial in PDF and in PPT format.
Salesforce Tutorials for administrator and Developers
Salesforce tutorial for Administrator : A Salesforce administrator is someone who manages and administers production Salesforce organization. Admins usually carry out minor declarative changes and have responsibility for managing releases into production.
Salesforce.com is one of the top leading Software as a Service in the world. It provides Salesforce automation, Customer Service, Social Collaboration and power tools to build Salesforce custom application. Salesforce.com is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool which allows users to manage contacts, to track sales activity and active leads. In Salesforce.com, we have two main roles they are Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer.
Salesforce Tutorial – Administrator.
- Customise and Develop – In this Salesforce tutorial we will spend a lot of time in setup menu, adding Picklist Values, Salesforce login history and user authorization, login hour restrictions, establishing company profile in salesforce, creating and assigning Page Layouts, creating assignment/validations rules, automate business processes with Workflows and the Process Builder.
- User Maintenance – In user maintenance, Salesforce Admins will add new users, can create custom fields, records, Tabs, Object relationships, amend existing accounts, check system permissions on user profiles, creating record types, restrict and open up data access, Organization wide defaults, Role hierarchy, Sharing rules and many more.
- Reports and Dashboards – In this Salesforce tutorial, user can create, edit and manage Reports to create a wealth of information from data stored in Salesforce. Using simple Tabular reports to complex Matrix reports or Joined reports we will generate Salesforce Dashboards. Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce are the data analytics.
- Data cleanups – Remove duplicate Accounts and Contacts by merging, mass updating, Duplicate Management, Importing and exporting data using Data import wizard. How to install Data loader in mac and windows, and Data import wizard are clearly explained in this Salesforce training tutorial.
Salesforce tutorial for developers.
- Building functionality – It includes writing apex code , understanding developer console, using Salesforce Apex for business logic, Customising User Interface using Visualforce page, creating Salesforce Triggers that can’t be done declaratively.
- Integration – Salesforce has more APIs than an centipede has shoes! If your business depends on existing systems or data, Salesforce developers can harness the incredible adaptability of Salesforce APIs, integrate all your processes and information in both directions, making sure all your systems can talk to each other efficiently.
How to Learn Salesforce ?
Salesforce career is amazing and we are happy to provide Salesforce tutorials for Administrator and Salesforce Developer. Whether you are admin, user, or developer everyone will think about what is the best way to learn Salesforce? How to learn Salesforce? We Tutorialkart.com will provide a broad, high level view of the Force.com platform with all of the information you need to get started. This is the fun way to learn Salesforce for beginners.
Salesforce Interview Questions
Salesforce Interview questions and Salesforce dumps are very essential for preparation to get Salesforce Jobs. At the end of the every Salesforce tutorial, Salesforce Interview question will be provides and can be downloaded in PDF format.