Python Tuple is a collection of items.
Items in a tuple are ordered. So, we can access items in a tuple using index.
Tuple is an iterable object. So, we could iterate over the items of a tuple using for loop.
Tuple is immutable. We can neither append items, delete items nor assign new values for existing items.
Python Tuple Tutorials
- Python – Create a Tuple
- Python – Access Items of a Tuple
- Python – Length of a Tuple
- Python – Iterate over items of a Tuple
- Python – tuple() builtin function
- Python – Check if all Items in a Tuple are True
- Python – Check if any of the Items in a Tuple is True
In this Python Tutorial, we learned about Python Tuples.