In this SAP PM tutorial, you will learn how to create cycle sets in SAP step by step using t-code IP11Z.
How to create cycle sets in SAP
In this activity you create cycle sets in SAP PM which are used for multiple counter based on maintenance planning.
You can maintain cycle set in SAP PM by using one of the following navigation method.
|SAP Menu Path||Logistics > Plant Maintenance > Maintenance Planning > Cycle sets > Change|
Perform the following configuration steps for creating the cycle set in SAP plant maintenance module.
Step 1 : Execute t-code “IP11Z” in SAP command field as shown below image.
Step 2 : On change cycle sets overview screen, click on new entries button to create new cycle set as per the requirements of an organization.
Step 3 : On change cycle sets details screen, update the following details.
- Name : Update the name of cycle set and its description in the given fields.
Click on save button and save the configured cycle set in SAP.
Step 4 : Now double click on cycles folder which is on left side under dialog structure. On change cycle overview screen, click on new entries button.
Update the following details.
- Package No : Update the package number with the serial number as 1, 2, ,3… etc.
- Cycle Length : It refers to the cycle period, you can update the cycle length in days and hours.
- Unit : Unit of cycle length.
- Maintenance cycle text : Update the short text of cycle like operating hours, operating days, etc.
- Cycle Short text : Update two digits key that defines as cycle short text and can be used for assignment.
After maintaining all the required details for cycle set in SAP, choose save icon and save the configured data.
Successfully we have maintained cycle set in SAP PM module.