Create Employee Groups in Tally
In this tutorial, you how to create, modify & display employee groups in Tally. An Employee group in tally can be created by using single creation method and multiple creation method.
Path: Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info > Employee groups > Single Group > Create.
Step 1: From Gateway of Tally screen, click on payroll info.
Step 2: Under payroll info, click on “Employee Groups” option.
Step 3: In next screen employee groups, click on the option create under single group.
Step 4: Under employee group creation screen, enter the following details.
- Category: Select the employee category from the list.
- Name: Enter the name of employee group
- Under: Choose the group as primary group.
After maintaining all the required for employee group creation, press enter and click on Yes to accept the data in Tally.ERP 9.
How to create multiple employee groups in Tally
Here we are going to create multiple employee groups in Tally under one screen.
Path: Gateway of Tally > Payroll Info > Employee groups > Multiple Groups > Create.
Step 1: Under multiple groups option, click on create option to create multiple employee groups in Tally.
Step 2: Under multi employee group creation screen, enter the following details.
- Under Employee group: Choose this option as “All items”, so that you can assign different employee categories for employee group. You are allowed to assign one employee groups to one employee category.
- Update all the required details of employee category, name of employee group and under group
After maintaining all the details of multi employee groups, press enter and choose “Yes” to save the details in Tally.