How to assign sales office to sales area in SAP
The following SAP SD tutorials guides you how to assign sales office to sales area in SAP step by step. In our previous training we have learned how to assign a division to a sales organization in SAP.
Assignment configuration steps
You can assign sales office to sales area by using the following navigation method.
- Transaction code: – SPRO
- Menu path: – SPRO > SAP Customizing implementation Guide > Enterprise Structure > Assignment > Sales & Distribution > Assign sales office to sales area.
Step 1) Enter T-code SPRO in the command and click on execute button or press enter.
Step 2) On execute project screen, double click on SAP Reference IMG.
Step 3) Navigate the following menu path and click on assign sales office to sales area.
Step 4) On change view assignments sales office — sales area overview screen, click on new entries button for assignment configuration screen.
Step 5) On new entries screen, update the following details.
- SOrg: – Update the sales organization key for assignment to sales area.
- Dchl: – Update the distribution channel for assignment to sales area
- Dv: –Update the division key for assignment to sales area.
- SOff: – Update the sales office key for assignment to sales area.
Step 6) Now you are prompted for customizing request, choose request and press enter to save the configured assignment details.
Successfully we have assigned sales office to sales area in SAP.