How to create sundry creditor account in SAP
Learn how to create sundry creditor account (Vendor reconciliation account) in SAP FICO.
In SAP, Reconciliation ledger controls the ledger of sub ledger accounts. When items are posted to an account in sub-ledger, the system automatically posts to a corresponding G/L account which is called as reconciliation account.
|SAP Menu Path||SPRO > IMG > Financial Accounting > G/L Accounting > GL Accounts > Master data > Preparations > G/L Account creation and processing > Edit GL Account.|
To create vendor reconciliation account in SAP, perform the following configurations steps.
Step 1 : – Execute t-code “FS00” in command field from SAP easy access screen.
Step 2 : – On Edit G/L account centrally screen, update
- G/L account number as 100501
- Company code as TK01 (TK Software limited).
After maintaining the required details, click on create button.
Step 3 : – Under G/L account type/ Description, update
- Update G/L Account group (Current liabilities and Provisions).
- Choose balance sheet account radio button.
- Description : – Update the short description of G/L account as sundry creditors.
- G/L acct long text : – Update G/L account long text as sundry creditors account.
After maintaining the sundry creditor type details, click on control data tab.
Step 4 : – Under control data screen, update the following details.
- Account currency : – Account currency field will be automatically updated based on company code currency.
- Recon. account for acct type : – Update the reconciliation account for account type as “Vendor”.
- Account management in company code : – Choose the options of line item display, sort key as “012” (Vendor number).
Step 5 : – Click on Create/Bank/Interest tab and update the required details of
- Control of document creation in company code
- Bank/financial details in company code
- Interest calculation information in company code.
After maintaining all the required details, choose save icon and save the configured vendor reconciliation account in SAP.
Successfully we have created sundry creditor account in SAP.